Hello, welcome to Even Keel Counselling.
If you are reading this, it could be that you may feel you need some help. Perhaps life is a bit too much? You may be feeling or experiencing some or all of the below –
• Relationship difficulties
• A bereavement
• Perhaps the pandemic has left you feeling anxious and isolated?
• It could be that you are trying to cope with a past/present trauma
• Or you may be feeling a fed up
Counselling can help you by taking time to talk or to explore your feelings in a confidential and safe space without feeling judged.
Counselling benefits include helping you to –
• Explore what is going on for you
• Work through your issues/concerns
• Offering a different/unbiased perspective
• Providing you with tools to cope
• Help you regain emotional balance in your life
• Build your self confidence
• Reduce stress/anxiety
• Help with boundaries
• Help with relationships
Admitting you need to talk to someone is often the first big step.
I offer counselling either face to face, telephone or online (Zoom/WhatsApp). If you prefer to be outdoors, I also offer walk and talk therapy .
If you prefer face to face counselling, I provide counselling in a warm and inviting location close to the Wrexham town centre.
I am here to listen to you with warmth and understanding, if you are ready to talk, please contact me.