Even though I am trained psychodynamically, I use a range of skills I have learnt over the years to help each individual depending on their specific needs. I may incorporate Eye Movement Desensitisation Reprocessing (EMDR) and CBT skills and mindfulness in order to help you find your way.
Some of the types of issues that people have found therapy helpful for are:
– Resolving difficulties with relationships or family concerns
– Learning to deal with stressful situations
– Overcoming childhood issues or distressing past life events
– Dealing with anxiety and depression
– Making sense of a lack of motivation or despair
– Overcoming feelings of worthlessness or low self esteem
– Dealing with traumatic events
– Finding ways of coping with issues around fertility or parenthood
– Supporting you through life changing events or work difficulties
– Gaining a sense of purpose or belonging
– Enhancing self awareness and building self esteem
– To build confidence and achieve your potential
Please feel free to contact me by email email@example.com for an initial consultation online.